1/13/2012

When you're gonna stop breaking my heart

When you're gonna stop breaking my heart,
I don't wanna be another one,
Paying for the things I never done,
Don't let go,,
Don't let go,
To my love.

Can I get to your soul?
Can you get to my thought?
Can we promise we won't let go?
All the things that I need,
All the things that you need,
You can make it feel so real.

Cuz you can't deny,
You've blown my mind,
When I touch your body,
I feel I'm loosing control,
Cuz you can't deny,
You've blown my mind,
When I see you baby,
I just don't wanna let go.

I hate to see you cry,
Your smile is a beautiful lie,
I hate to see you cry,
My love is dying inside.

I can fix all those lies,
Oh baby, baby I run, but I'm running to you,
You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside,
My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you....








No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih daun keladi,
lepas baca tinggalkan komen sekali..!