2/12/2012

Something Deep Inside In My Heart ^^

As we grow up, we learn that even the one
person that wasn't supposed to ever let us
down, probably will.


 I'll have my heart broken and i'll break others' hearts.


I'll fight with my best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and i'll cry because time is flying by.


So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like i've never been hurt.


Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances.


                 I just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to        me and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain,
hold someone's  hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up,
stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until my face hurts.


I don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second i spend angry or upset is a second of happiness i can never get back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih daun keladi,
lepas baca tinggalkan komen sekali..!